I had to include this picture--she is screaming mad because Jake is trying to set the bucket down so that he can buckle her--Do you think that my 1 yr old knows what candy is....good thing her Mom is a dental hygienist. Actually to be quite honest she had very little candy last night.
A picture of the finished pumpkins. I gutted mine last weekend but never got around to carving it so when I got home yesterday Krae and Jake were carving it for me. Can you guess what one it is?(I told you my husband is creative)
This is the only half way decent picture I could get of the 2 of them. I have had a heck of a time lately being able to get any of Gracee now that she is on the move.
Does he look happy or what?
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.
Unfortunately out here in Burbank we had 2 high school boys lose their life to a car accident (and almost a 3rd). Damn semi's blow the red light ALL THE TIME. So a little FYI, if you are ever in Burbank NEVER procede through a stop light without looking both ways, even if it is green. I personally did not know the boys (who happen to be brothers), but it still makes me feel so bad for there families.
2 comments:
The kids look great! How cute is Gracee?! What a doll! Glad they had a good Halloween!
I love the picture of gracee and the candy bucket. that was me and my candy this weekend. i was not losing ANY weight. i seriously probably consumed more candy than your two kids put together. i like your pumpkin. i never did carve mine, but i did the mr. potato head type thing--way easier.
Post a Comment