Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally

Poor Krae has been waiting for this day for sooooooooooooooooooooooo long. Last year in kindergarten he came home one day in tears "because everybody has lost a tooth except for me, Mom" I doubt that was all true, but he probably felt that way. I myself was begining to wonder if he would ever loose one because about every week or two he would have me check for a loose tooth and no such luck until a couple of weeks ago. I just kept reassuring him that it would happen someday and had to explain to him that the later he lost them the better (try getting that point acrossed to a 7 yr old). So on saturday after his BB game we ate pizza and in the middle of eating he starts crying because his tooth hurts. I said "now wait a second boy, you have been waiting for this day forever, don't you dare start to cry." Anyways come tues. same thing happened during dinner at home. With a little convincing and not as many tears as I thought, 5 mins. later it was out. I am sooooo glad it was a good experience for him so that next time he may let us help him from the begining instead of being so scared.


1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Toothless kids are so cute! Now you have to teach him the nuttin' for christmas song! lol!