Apparently I was super ambitious this weekend because I got a lot done. It started on Fri. night when I decided I was finally going to paint an accent wall in the new livingroom, something I had planned on doing since we added on almost 2 yrs ago (in april). For those of you who do not remember or do not know the rest of the walls are tan. Since that was completed Fri. night, I then decided I might as well do the accent wall in the kitchen, that is where I went wrong. I did not do all the proper researching before I started it, and little did I know that when using a red you may have to do up to 4-5 coats. So I am on coat #2 and think that I will for sure need 3 if not 4, so hoping that I would have it done yesterday or even today is probably not attainable. Oh well to late now I already started, at least it is finally getting done. Oh did I mention that Jake is not crazy about the color in the kitchen, so who knows I may get done w/ this whole thing and we may end up changing the color or should I say HE.
The livingroom--try to look past the messy couch full of folded clothes

the kichen-- the rest of my kitchen is a yellow, I think they call it burnt toast

I had to add this picture of Gracee from this morning wearing Mr. potato heads glasses--she has been up to no good--its probably because she can sense that I want to get something done and she just is not going to allow that.
No comments:
Post a Comment