Here is Gracee's 1st encounter w/ a pumpkin. She dug right in and it did not bother her one bit. Her brother on the other hand at this age did not want to have anything to do w/ it.
Kraeton and his neighbor friend Ashley. See his frankenstein pumpkin (not quite finished) by the end of the night frankenstein had a terrible tragedy-- he lost his face because Krae was packing him around everywhere and sure enough he dropped him. I thought there would have been some tears shed, but there were none--AMAZING (I swear this kid cries over everything)
Jake concentrating very hard (I am suprised his tongue was not sticking out). He takes this seriously and is very creative. He free-handed a witch on his. Sorry I forgot to take pictures after they were all done. the others in the pic are Jakes sister and family
Notice that the guys are way too busy to even look up, but not the girls--by the way Bobbie has this face in every picture I took
Here is another table full of pumpkin carvers: Chip, Cherie, Clint, Deanne, and Mike
Jes and Bobbie showing off all the fun and excitment they had
No comments:
Post a Comment