So the last 2 weekends while the "boys" (Jake, and Ryan) were helping my brother Wes try and finish his Kitchen my Mom decided the "girls" (Amy, Beth, and myself) should do a craft project. When she first told me about it and showed it to me I looked at her and said "Are we just using 1 color and no blending right" her reply was " no Fran its like 3 colors and you can do this" Much to my surprise I did and I love the little thing, its so cute I now want to make more. I think we were all surprised by what we did.
Here is my little guy. I still have to put my name on the sign that the little snowman is holding and add faces to the snowmen, but we have to assemble them first, so I guess that is week #3.
Here is what they are suppose to look like
Amy's is on the left, Beth's in the middle, and mine on the right (my poor mom never got to work on her's, she was too busy keeping the little ones happy and making us lunch (both times).
4 comments:
good job crafty crafterkins. i am a little proud of you. i always knew you could do it:) are you making one for me?????
Okay, those are way cute! See, maybe you do have some craftiness in you afterall! But when I read this post I was secretly happy I'm not the only one who didn't get the crafty gene! It still saddens me a little! lol
wow! i'm impressed - i claim to be crafty, but those would've scared me! :)
those are super cute Fran!! Good job!
Post a Comment