For those of you who do not know 07' was a very productive year in the Wieseler family. There was only one great-grand child for almost 6 yrs and then came 4 within 10 weeks of each other and they are all GIRLS!!!! It started by my cousin Kelsey having twins in July, Kennedy and Katori and then my sister-in law Amy had Delaney in August and then I had Gracelyn in September. As of June, Ryan and Amy will be back in town so we will all be in the same area, as for now we get to see each other about once every six weeks. I am soooo excited to have them so close together, it already is fun. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when they all are able to walk and talk (I hope us parents are prepared becuase I can see it already "Quadriple trouble".) It so funny to watch them because just recently they have been interested in each other, it is like "hey there are other little people in this world". They get so excited when they see each other, the only problem is they have no coordination and end up going for each others eyes and hair (which never ends good). This was the first time we had got all of them together for a professioal picture (boy it was a lot of work) we realized real quik that there was no way that all of them were going to smile at the same time, and as you can see by the end we gave up and said "what the heck,we might as well let them all cry" (that did not take any work at all).
So here they are: Kennedy 7 3/4 months, Delany 7 months, Gracelyn 5 1/2 months, and Katori 7 3/4 months



2 comments:
ahhh, so cute! What a busy time for you guys. They're all so cute. I love the crying pictures...I love natural pictures and poses though. When McKay was born, he was the youngest of 4 grandsons born to my parents in an 8 month period, and I thought we were doing well, but not 4 in like 3 months...CRAZY!
Girls are evil...remember this. :)
I love the photos, too cute!!
Post a Comment