This is the kids at the Easter egg hunt this morning. Brrrrrr it was cold, but I think it is suppose to get up to 60 today without the wind for a change, yippy. Jake is busy working on the sprinkler system today (so I better stop doing this while the baby is sleeping and get my butt out there).
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Happy Easter to everyone
This is the kids at the Easter egg hunt this morning. Brrrrrr it was cold, but I think it is suppose to get up to 60 today without the wind for a change, yippy. Jake is busy working on the sprinkler system today (so I better stop doing this while the baby is sleeping and get my butt out there).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
http://bairesinmuebles.blogspot.com/
That's one big egg Krae found!! =) Sorry Chip wasn't able to help yesterday....should of stayed home cause we didn't find anything....go figure! =) Happy Easter to you all!!
How cute! How sweet is that that he's holding his little sis! I'm glad your kiddos had a nice time at the egg hunt!
Also, hilarious about the hives...I've eaten my fair share of peanut butter eggs, but I've never had the hives problem. Maybe I should OD and see! lol
http://bairesinmuebles.blogspot.com/ En Inversiones Inmobiliarias en Bs.As. Argentina consulte l.a.ledesma@hotmail.com
Post a Comment