s
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Jess this ones for you
Gracee got these adorable cowgirl boots from Jess for christmas. They are still a little too big but I had to try them on her with her little wrangler spankies (actually these we Krae's when he was a baby, thanks Cherie). I love the picture when she was turned around and you can get a shot of her rolls. I hope she realizes that I am the only one that will be taking pictures of her in just her spankies and cowgirl boots (haha).
s

s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeahhhhh!!! Very cute. I am glad I got them for her. Now she better stay small until fair time so that she can be a cowgirl for the rodeo:)
Fran, I love reading your blog, your baby looks just like my baby from the back (the red hair and bald spot) I think they are just about the same age too. We have the cute little wrangler spankies too, So much fun! Mijken
Those are too cute! I love her in your old clothes too. How fun! She is such a cutie!
I love the rolls! I think she even has as many as Laney ( althougth Laney can't wear her boots like that anymore cause they won't zip over her chunky calves!
Fran Happy birthday, I need to get your email so we can email also. hope you have a great day today! Mijken
Post a Comment