Sunday, March 30, 2008

OUCH!!!

Yesterday Bobbie, Amy, and I had a baby shower for Jess at my house and we were moving the couches from the living room to the bonus room and for some crazy reason I was running backwards (while Bobbie was pushing) and my foot got ran over by the leg of the couch. When it first happened it was not that big of a deal (as a matter of fact I did not eeven say anything about it) but as the day went on it kept getting more tender and turning all different shades of purple/ blue/and green. If you notice I have bruising on top of my foot also. Just thought I needed to share this with everyone. As for the shower it went great---We can't wait until Emersyn gets here.

8 comments:

Merri said...

OUCH!!! It looks broken. Remember when I broke my foot running through the sprinklers? It sucks to get hurt. Hope you feel better soon!

Countrylivn' said...

Ouch, way to sacrifice your body for Jessicas new baby! haha. That hurts, especially your little toe, I hate it when I stub it. Hope you can walk. I cant wait to hear more about the shower, when is the due date? Mijken

The Wieselers said...

Crap! That looks worse than it did yesterday! How are you going to wear shoes? I can't believe you didn't cry like a baby!

Jessica said...

France Marie-
I can't believe you posted your crazy toes on the internet. I bet scientists are going to be calling you soon to find out about the crazy two long toes two short toes genetic abnormality:) Just kidding. Thanks for the great time yesterday. I have the BEST friends ever. Sorry about your toe!!! Thanks for taking one for the team.

Mikaela said...

Ok, totally painful! Are you able to even put shoes on? Hopefully sandal season will be here soon. If you can (like you really can w/ a 6 month old, hehe!) soak it or elevate it or whatever else they tell ya to do. Btw, I was a little disappointed you didn't show your big toe w/ the infamous grass! hehe!

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

Holy smokes, I think it's broken. Oh Frannie I am SOOOOOO SORRY!!! I feel horrible. I don't think you should be allowed to wear slippers, of any kind ;) I think you should tape it up, that will keep it straight and the swelling down. Thanks for dinner on Saturday it was yummy, that Jake can sure BBQ.

Jessica said...

OK--so everyone made nice sweet comments and me--not so much. Sorry. I do feel bad about your toe. It does look painful and I know that it must be for YOU to admit that it hurts. I will share my hospital bed with you when Emersyn decides to make her grand entrance:)

marciekoch said...

Fran - Sorry about your toe. It does look a lot worse than it did on Saturday. Bummer. Way to take one for the team! The shower was great - thanks for inviting me! See you soon!
Marcie