Monday, March 10, 2008

Gracee's 1st at the park

We decided to go to the park yesterday since it turned out to be such a nice day. I made them all go on a walk with me first and then we played on the fun stuff.

Here is Krae and his bike


Look at these cute kids


Gracee and her dad going down the slide. I am still not quite sure who enjoyed it more.


I would have never done this but Jake insisted. I just thought a 5 month old is too little for the swing, but turns out SHE LOVED IT!!! She was kicking and waving her hands the whole time with a big ole smile.

4 comments:

The Lembcke's said...

CUTE! Looks like ya'll did have a blast!! Gracee is so adorable! That was my mom and I honking at you, by the way!

Mikaela said...

Oh how fun! Looks like the kids had a blast. How cute of Gracee in the swing.

Countrylivn' said...

Super cute baby!

Merri said...

That last picture is TOTALLY a Kraeton look!! I remember him making that same face! I love the pictures. Jake looked like he had a blast. I'm so glad you guys have fun together with the kids. That's what life is all about...having fun. :)