Friday, December 19, 2008

My Parents Save the Day

On my prior post I informed all of you how bummed I was about not being able to get Gracee a little recliner....Well my parents saved the day and I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY. My husband actually had the brilliant idea, but my parents took my grandparents (my mom's parents) to Spokane today for my Grandma's Dr's appointments and he said I should have them check and see. So I got online to find the nearest store and called to see if they had any in stock--they had tons w/ several different colors to choose from, but I had to convince them to take a trip to the valley. I am not so sure they did it for me, but they will do ANYTHING for their grandchildren. Good thing Krae does not read very well or read my blogs because this is actually a santa gift to go along w/ his BB hoop.

My other happy moment today was when sears was able to work w/ me after I lost a gift card and for the life of me can not find it--its in one of those really good hiding spots. So I called and told them that my reciept was w/ the card (which it is) and asked if they could look it up by using the debit card I used to purchase it (I found out by the people at shopko that everyone can do this--so why are there so many stingy places like target that are sticklers about returns). Guess what a new gift card is waiting for me to pick it up at sears. Oh happy day!!!!!!!!

I included the pictures of our visit w/ Santa:


Here we are as a happy family since both of our kids were trying to be difficult--doesen't Santa totally look like a high schooler--good thing my kids had no clue.


This is Gracee before mom and dad got to be in the picture--the rest of the night when I would ask her about Santa she would just whine.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yay!! sometimes grandparents are great. good thing about the gift card too--I know how you hate to waste money:)