We had a birthday party yesterday for Krae because he was determined to go to basketball practice tonight. Yesterday turned out beatiful so we had it outside. That is the one thing I hate about having my kids in the Fall, you never know what the weather is going to be like, so you do not get to have fun outside parties usually.
So today I made him homemade noodles for dinner and we had some leftover cupcakes that we will finish up later tonight. Oh and I also went to school and had lunch with him and then he got to have a little birthday party with his class. First graders crack me up, enough said!!!!!! One little girl was inviting him over because she has a new underground swiming pool and another little girl said "so Tahya, Krae has a horse at his house". The things they will say.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Krae! I can't believe he's already 7...Hope all is going well with you all! Love you! -Natalie
Happy Birthday Kraeton!!! I can't believe you are already 7. Aunt Merri definitely needs to get to 3cities and visit with you and that sister of yours. I hope you had a great birthday full of lots of presents and ICING!!!
Love and miss you ~ Aunt Merri
Holy Cow--I can't believe he is 7 either. We are really getting old. I have told every one I know about the snake in your house. Everybody agrees that having a snake in your house is by far the creepiest thing EVER!! Sorry about that. I AM glad you didn't find a little nest of them, but my offer still stands for you to come live with me. If i remember correctly, your Utopia would be living in my upstairs:)
Kraeton is such a cute kid! It looks like he had a great birthday, and I agree, 1st graders are pretty funny!
Post a Comment