Sunday, May 18, 2008
A little hot aound here
So of course, on the hottest weekend yet, our air condtioner decided to break (yes it is new as of last year and that is a sore subject in and of itself) and yes my husband does work for one of the largest heating and air companies in eastern washington, but apparently none of that gets me any closer to a cooler house. Apperently the compressor in the outdoor unit went out (and I have been corrected not the air compressor, just the compressor) and the part comes from Texas and yes this happened Friday evening and so it will be Monday before it is order and who knows how long until it gets here and then it has to be installed. kraeton kept begging me to take him swimming so today I will probably take him to the river. Wish us luck!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel for ya! Ours went out last year about the same time, right when it got hot! We waited for 5 DAYS for it to come in! Good luck and I hope you are on the cool side soon!
Oh come on Franny--we always knew you were TOO hot:) You can come hang out with us. Although I am not sure how much it will help since my FRUGAL husband doesn't really love to run the AC.
We have a pool here at the apartment! Feel free to bring Krae over anytime!! =)
Post a Comment