Monday, May 5, 2008

T-Ball

Finally I have soem t-ball pictures to post. let's see the first game I forgot to bring my camera, the second game was cancelled, the next time was team pics, then after that I had a "home interiors" party to go to and finally tonight I brought it and got some pictures. Now lets see how long it will take me to get the video camera there.

Meet Coach Jake: helping out at first base


Here is catcher Krae, he is not a very good catcher because there are way tooooooo many things going on at home plate that he forgets to keep his head in the game.


Krae was in line to bat and I made him turn so I could get a picture (poor guy had to look into the sun)


And here is what Gracee does during the games. I took this picture because recently she has been balancing herself on her side and it looks like she is posing. She is seen here with 2 other babies if you look closely (yes twins) Ayla and Addison. These are some friends of ours (Jake went to high school with their mom and dad). They were born the day after Gracee but were 4 weeks early. It is funny because Gracee goes crazy over them and wants to attack them but they could care less about Gracee because they get to see babies (each other) everyday so it is nothing new to them. This is usually a time when they play with each others toys (because as everyone knows everyone elses toys are always better).

No comments: