Gracee thought it was great because there was lots of action. If I would have let her I think she would have rode it all day.
Meet my 3 kids: Jake, Krae and Gracee. I swear Jake became a kid again riding this thing. I guess you never grow out of playing with tonka trucks in the dirt.
Here are some random pictures of Gracee taking a bath. When Gracee was about 5 months I stopped givng her baths at the sink in her baby tub becuase she was splashing too much and geting water everwhere until I decided that filling a huge tub of water for a little body was soooo wasteful (because Jake thinks Krae is too old to take a bath with Gracee). so we are now back to the sink, but this time actually sitting in the sink and she loves it
And another random picture of the kids before we went on walk yesterday.
I forgot my camera last night when we went out to the park (Charbeano--I know that is not how you spell it) last night and joined some friends/family ( The White's)for dinner and a camp fire. It was a wonderful night and about the time someone mentioned tht it was calm and pleasant it started to down pour and that ended it for us.
I can't forget mother's day-- Jake and Krae made me breakfast--English muffins, egg, cheese, and bacon. Then we headed to my Mom's (who made us lunch) and then came back to the house so that Gracee and I could take a nap (poor Gracee got her first fever today--as far as I can tell it must be becuase of her upper teeth coming in). Then here in a little while we will go and visit Jake's mom and if we are lucky they will make us dinner Ha ha.
5 comments:
I just love your red head baby, isnt it so fun! It sounds like you had a good mothers day, I love work done on/around the house for mothers day, that is the best!! Your kids are so cute!!
Oh Fran, I know you hate hearing this but.... you can definitely tell who your kid's dad is. They look a lot like Jake, maybe the next one will look like you :)
Who said anything about a next one Bobbie.
Oh Fran I think you should keep going until you get one that resembles a Wieseler :) Even though I think little miss Grace has her Grandma Trina's hair.
And it surprises you that Jake is a big kid? :) Doesn't surprise me at all, it just makes me smile. He's an awesome father...but then again, I'm a little partial. ;)
That comment from Bobbie made me think the same thing you wrote...more kids? :) You have the perfect family, one of each. And remember, they may look like Jake, but they are just as sweet as their mom.
Post a Comment