I had to add these also. Poor girl had sooooo much hair to start life out with and now she has patches. The left side is bald, but the right side is the side she lays on most, go figure. Hopefully when she starts rolling over this will all even out. Here are some more pictures of her first food,nnnnummmmm baby cereal. I tried to add them yesterday,but Gracee had enough of me being on the computer.
Looks like I need to come over and teach you how to remove the red eyes...so much to learn so little time. :) Gracee is adorable whether she has that ROCKIN red hair all over or not! :)
We currently live in Burbank and have for the last 7 yrs. Obviously I have not ventured far from home ( what can I say I like to be close to family). I have 2 children: a son that is 6 and going into the 1st grade and my daughter who is going to be one in sept. My husband Jake works for Cambell and company in commercial const. and I am a dental hygienist working private practice 2 days a week and I work at the college as an intructor in the dental hyg dept as adjunct faculty.
3 comments:
she is so cute! don't they grow up so fast? it's so funny how their hair grows in!
Looks like I need to come over and teach you how to remove the red eyes...so much to learn so little time. :) Gracee is adorable whether she has that ROCKIN red hair all over or not! :)
Hey- don't complain.. my kid's completely bald!
Post a Comment