

The waters have finally created a blog. I thought I would give this a try. Today has held a lot of first for this house hold: I finally learned how to get digital pics onto the computer (I have only owned the camera for 3 yrs now), I think I have created a blog, Gracee drank out of a sippy cup for the first time and today was her first intro to food...baby cereal.
2 comments:
I'm SO excited that you are doing this!!! I can't wait to see the things you post. I love the pictures of the kids. Gosh Gracie looks like Kraeton!!!
Love you and miss you guys,
Aunt Merri :)
I'm so glad that you're blogging now! It's such a great way to keep in touch. I have a lot of people on my list from school, as I'm sure you've seen...you'll have to drop them a line! Anyways, thanks for letting me know you're blogging now! ~Mikaela
Post a Comment