Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally

WOW. MY computer, my camera, and I have NOT been getting along, that is why it has been forever since I have posted a blog (its a long story and I am afraid its operator error). I took this picture on last saturday because Gracee offically was 5 months old. I can not believe that she is already that old, where has all the time gone. Even though I have tried to slow down and enjoy her, things still seem to speed by, oh well it has been a fun 5 months and she's not going to stay little forever.

3 comments:

The Wieselers said...

Yippee, new pictures! Gracee is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys next week. I'm glad you got everything working, see you soon!

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting my blankie--now I am famous cause I am on the internet:)

Merri said...

Okay, I officially suck. She's 5 months old and I haven't even got to meet her. I'm a bad great aunt. :(