
This morning when I was getting Krae ready for school I had to convice him to wear his new pants (tan cargo ones that zip off at the knee and become shorts). He does not like to wear anything but jeans. I guess I talked the pants up a little too much because he got off the bus this afternoon in shorts. Who knows when he did this procedure, whether he went around all day like this or not. all I know is that it is about 40-45 out and everybody at school is probably thinking I am crazy for letting him do this (if only they knew0. so we had to have a little talk when he got home and I explained to him that it is way too cold out and it would be a while before he gets to wear shorts (sometime after Easter).

Today I had to take Gracee to the doctor because yesterday she had watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and she kept pulling at her ear (or so I thought)and was a little irritable. Anyways she is fine, maybe a slight redness to her ear on the right but the Doc did not want her to take any meds unless symptoms get worse (go figure)I just thought I would be on the cautious side since I have to work the next 3 days. She offically weighs 14lbs 11oz up 6 oz from 3 weeks ago at her 4 month check up.
5 comments:
oops... sorry about the picture being sideways. remember I am knew at this, I will eventually get it all figured out.
I love the Krae story- atleast there wasn't snow on the ground! I'm sorry Gracie's sick, hopefully it doesn't get worse. Laney's been teething so she has been CRANKY. I took her to Pennys today to get her 6 month pictures and it took FOREVER but got some cute ones. I'll send them when I get them back.
btw, I tagged you on my blog. So if you get around to it, copy and paste into your own and post your answers! :)
Well, Kraeton seems to have taken after his father and great aunt...a little redhead who does their own thing! :) Come on Mom, it's warm enough for shorts! :) Lexi's been wearing shorts, and Sarah & Kaity have donned flip flops already! Not me, I'm still running the heater and wearing gloves and my winter coat.
Glad to hear Gracee is not sick. I don't know about posting pics on here, but I would imagine you can rotate your picture. It made me giggle to see Krae on his side. ;)
Love the blog!! Krea is such a brave one!! The picture of Gracie is so funny...looks like she coming after the camera! So glad you joined the blogging world!!
Post a Comment