ABC Tag
I was tagged by Mikaela... thanks a lot Mikaela pick on the new one, hope this turns out
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? It depends on what I want to talk about, the day, and my mood. I do not really have any one best friend, I consider them all really good friends: Jess, Nikki, Kim, Kristin, Amy, Bobbie, Trish.
C- Cake or Pie? Definately Pie!!! preferrably huckleberry or apple. It's kind of funny because I say that I do not like cake but I sure will eat it. At my wedding we served Mudd Pie mmmm.
D- Day of Choice? Probably Sat. because I get to relax and be with my family.
E- Essential Item? right now it would be my computer (I am kind of addicted to this blogging thing). other than that cereal, I know I have to go grocery shopping when I am out of cereal
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms (actually neither I would rather waste my calories on chocolate)
H- Hometown? Mesa, WA
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shoes, nothings better than a new pair of shoes (although I have definately scaled back since I have had kids (its funner to spend my money on the kids.)
J- January or July? July! I definately like the warmer whether so that I can be in a pool or in the river
K- Kids? Kraeton 6, Gracelyn 5 months
L- Life isn't complete without? Family and Friends
M- Marriage date? Aug 31st, 2002
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 younger brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? FROGS I hate frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks alot bros.)
Q- Quote? live everyday like there is no tomorrow ... this has several meanings but sometimes we get so wrapped up in the futrue and we forget about the present
R- Reason to smile? my kids
S- Season of choice? summer
T- Tag three people? Jess, Cherie, Amy (unless u already have been)
U- Unknown fact about me? That I got through school without any debt (not the case anymore) pretty sad huh
V- Vegetable? not a big veggie fan but I love Broccoli. I prefer them to be raw over cooked
W- Worst Habit? Cussing
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, they are way more interesting, you can actually see things moving (at least the ones I have had).
Y- Your favorite food? Italian (pasta and bread are my weak spots)
Z- Zodiac Sign? Pices
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I tagged you for some different questions. Go to my blog to get the instructions. Jess
Hey Fran- how about some new pictures, I'm getting bored of reading your tag! :)
Hey Fran.. I'm all about some new pictures too :) I finally have a blog myself, its pretty boring but you can go check it out.
Post a Comment