I am finally posting some pictures of my finished craft project that I started at the end of January and completed a couple weeks ago, but have never shown. I made Gracee a rag quilt--my very first attempt at a quilt-- good thing it was super easy, thats my type of craft--all it took was to cut straight lines, sew straight lines and then go back and snip straight lines (to rag it up), the last part was by far the longest part.
I also included some pictures just because:
Here Gracee is picking on her sleeping brother-- the last couple nights this is her favorite thing to do. I do not know if she does not like him sleeping or if she feels she finally can get even w/ him (sorry I forgot to rotate the pic)
Krae at a BB game
goofy Gracee
Would you say this girl LOVES cookies?
Here Gracee is w/ her friends Ayla and Addison that were born the day after her. Their parents are Josh and Angie, both of whom Jake went to high school with
I call this double trouble. Don't they look like they are up to something?
Book, Blanky, and Begging. This girl LOVES, LOVES, LOVES books. This particular photo was taken right before bed and she is begging me to read to her as she is whining. I swear this girls heart would not beat w/out her blanky, binky, books, and momma. That is absolutely all she needs (don't let her dad know I said this)
Here Gracee is already in love w/ her blanky even though it only consisted of 1 strip at the time.
close up of blanket
Far away of blanket-- I notived I did not include a pic of the rag side- maybe next time.
2 comments:
way to go crafty crafterkins!!!
Good job on the quilt- its so cute! I fixed the background but if you don't like the one i picked just call and I'll change it.
Post a Comment