Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Puppies

So I know it is kind of weird that i grew up on a farm around many animals, but I am not a huge animal lover. I hate animals being inside, mainly because of the messes they make. I feel I have enough messes to clean up the way it is why add another, I also hate their breath, the way they smell, and all the hair that sticks to EVERYTHING. With that out of the way I simply cannnot resist baby anything. These puppies are my brother Wesley's. Aren't they cute? Who could resist? They are only 1 week old here and look at how fat they are...its because there are only 3 of them and all they do all day is eat. I can't wait until they become playful.


Gracee absolutely loved them, I think she thought they were stuffed animals (or atleast she treated them that way)






And no we are not taking any home.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh come on Fran--you need a puppy. maybe a dog can keep out the crazy burbank fire starters. wouldnt you feel so safe with a doggy around??

Mikaela said...

You are hilarious! I love all animals, especially babies, too! Those puppies are too cute!