Yes, it was fair this past week and I still love going. I know most would say I am crazy but it must have been all those good memories that keeps me coming back. On Tues. we went and watched some showing. My cusins Kira and Makinna show sheep and then 6 of my dad's steers were being shown of which one of his got grand champion, yeah. Krae did not so much enjoy this day because all he kept asking me was when he could go on rides and when he could get something to eat, both of which I clearly explained to him that we were absolutely not doing that day. Thurs and Fri. we went to the rodeo and on sat Krae got to finally ride the rides and we looked around the fair.

Krae riding the mechanical bull-- another one of those things he can do everyday after the fact that I had already explained to him that he was only doing it once.

Krae and his cousin Quinten

Gracee was not a happy girl but I really wanted a pic of her cute outfit.
3 comments:
I hope Gracee is feeling better. I have some cute pics from them at the fair to pass along to you.
Sounds like you all had a great time! Love the pictures of the kids Fran. Thanks for posting them...I miss you guys!!
Fun Fair times!! cute pictures of the kids, I am back on the blogging wagon again....I think? FYI I just posted my pictures from the reunion. I cant wait to see you again soon I hope!
Post a Comment