Saturday, August 16, 2008

sick baby

Poor Gracee has caught the flu from her cousins Kennedy and Katori. It started last night when we had company and she vomited all over Aunt Amy (Like I said Amy I am soooooo sorry). It started about 8:30 last night which meant I was up all night long. Thanks to my mom who freaked me out saying that she could choke on her puke (??) while she slept and therefore I hardly got any sleep because I was worried sick. we chose to camp out on the living room floor so that I would not have to worry about her falling off our bed. Hopefully this is just a 24 hour thing because the twins have had it since last week on and off. Sad thing is in the 6 yrs I have had children this is the first time I have actually had to clean up puke and stay up all night--Kraeton usually got sick at my parents and so my mom dealt with it (how lucky was I).
I know this is a crapy picture (but remember Jake's camera is not that great and all the others turned out blurry.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so sad. Poor Gracee is always so happy, it makes me sad to think of her sick. Poor baby.

The Wieselers said...

I agree poor baby- no need to apologize, I lived! If you really feel bad you can come over to my house when Laney bug gets it and she can puke on you, then we'll be even :). Hope she feels better soon and you both get some sleep, call if you need anything!