This past week was the fair. On thurs. night Krae got to do mutton bustin or as he would say it "muston bustin". This kid LOVES to do this and looks forward to it every year. This was his 3rd yr and sadly to say his last (there is a 50lbs wt. limit). This yr he got 2nd place with a score of 69 and the first place winner had a 70 (very close). He won a trophy and a $50 savings bond. I do not have any good picture in action just a video.

If U look very closely in this picture you can see Krae standing on the fence waiting which was clear across the areana from me.

Here is a pic of them (my dad and Krae) waiting to get in the chute--Chute 8 or otherwise known as "Rocking MT Farms"-- this chute my dad sponsers.

Krae and his trophy.
1 comment:
Awesome job Kraeton!! You RAWK!!! I wish I could have been there to see you!
Love the picture of him with the trophy Fran. :)
Post a Comment