I got so wrapped up in the camping blog last week I forgot to make a post for Gracee being 8 months old. So really she is lmost 8 1/2 months but she has began so many new things I had to post about it. She was 8 months old the Friday we went camping and it seems like she started to do all this stuff when we were camping (even though we were in confined quarters). She has offically started crawling but still prefers to army crawl if she has to get somewhere fast, she is pulling herself up to things and thinks she is mighty cool when she does, she has gone from baby scramble to actually baby talk (if that is what you call it). Her favorite is "ba ba ba ba" but occassionally there is a ma ma or da da (although she uses none of these for what they actually mean). She also waves bye bye and gives kisses (gotta watch it though sometimes you think it is going to be a kiss and it turns violent with a scratch to the face)
Here are some of here most recent pictures

Her new thing is to ride the lawn mower with her dad, she will stay the whole hour out there with him, as a matter of fact the other night she fell asleep on it.

I had to take this photo because this ia a bonnet of mine when I was a baby. Poor Gracee's cheeks are so red because of camping (yes a little sun burn, I am going to have to watch this poor red head well when she is in the sun)
3 comments:
Very cute, I never did post an 8 month update for Claire. We arent crawling at all here, looks like fun at your house! love the cute bonnett
Your kids are too cute, we just got our tickets for the reunion, I am so excited to see everyone! send me your email address so I can add you to my blog, shanaeljones@yahoo.com, see ya soon!
I have decided that Emersyn's whole life is going to be weird because she is going to do everything that Gracee and Delaney do except a coupld months later. i hope she doesnt start getting her feelings hurt:) Or maybe she will be a baby einstein and do everything early...I wont count on it.
Post a Comment