Monday, June 9, 2008

Way to go ..... BRO

This past weekend we got the pleasure to go and stay with my brother Ryan and his family in the seattle area for his graduation from dental school at the University of Washington. I cannot even express how proud of him I am for such a great accomplishment. I know Ryan would probably not agree, but I cannot believe how fast those last 4 years flew by. He made it look so simple, I swear he rarely had to study, he just has to hear something and it is in for good. Lucky guy, how did he get all the smarts? Seriously, I want to know the answer to this question. I must say it is nice to have someone else around to talk about teeth.



So with great pleasure I am pleased to present Dr. Ryan Michael Wieseler D.D.S.

Ryan, Amy, and Delaney (who we could not get to look at the camera)


I have to include this picture because this dog means the world to Ryan, (I think he might even come before family, as a matter of fact I think he might be God). Anyway this poor dog will do anything for Ryan... he even let Ryan take dental impressions on him. Most humans don't even let you do that without any complaining.


And to prove we were there, here we are.

To conclude: we are so excited to have Ryan, Amy, and Delaney back in the country. Even though they will be living in another state (OR) they are only a 1/2 hour away (Hermiston) Yeah.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

That is so much work! What a great accomplishment. That's nice they will be closer to you guys. Btw, you look cute in the picture!

Merri said...

Congrats to Ryan!! That's awesome Fran! Just think...your family will never have to worry about dental care with the two of you around. :)