I posted this picture of Gracee sitting all by herself. She has been doing this for a good three weeks now but I am just getting around to finally posting the picture.
I took this picture of her this morning in the clothes basket. She thought it was great and so did I. To her it was a new toy and for me it kept her in one spot (she is becoming quite the little mover). After awhile of sitting in there she was trying to grab the edge and pull her self up (thats new she has never tried to pull herself up yet) I see my days of her being immobile are coming to an end, I am not quite sure if I am ready for that yet (but I guess if I had my way I would never be ready for it)
And last but not least--I have to give my mom some credit here. She made this outfit for Gracee (and cousin Delaney has one too). Quite the crafty woman she is--- she tried to make me crafty...I just did not have the patience for it. As you can see I think we are going to hae to make some altercations to the sombreo (??).
2 comments:
Very cute photos and it doesn't matter if you didn't get them in the right place...we still get it! :)
She is so cute Fran! That outfit is adorable! Your mom is talented! I hope things lighten up for you with working and everything at the end of your quarter with school! Sounds like things are chaotic!
Post a Comment