Saturday, April 26, 2008

Double Trouble

We got to visit with Ryan, Amy, and Delaney today before they headed back to seattle. Here are a few pictures we captured of them together

They decided they both would dig through the diaper bag.



We actually got them to both look at us at the same time, and of course they both had toys in their mouths. Can you imagine what kind of trouble these girls will get into? I hope you are thinking "no touble at all because they look like angels" (sorry to put words in your mouth).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think your kids will be angels until they meet my kid. That is what happened to you...right? Perfect angel kid and then boom---You met the Winebargers!!!:) Just kidding. I hope you had a good night out. Speaking of meeting my kid---I would like that to happen soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merri said...

WHATEVER!! They are girls Fran...evil girls. You know I speak from experience. ;) They are adorable and how fun, cousins that are the same age!!!

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

Oh NO!! A little Wieseler and a little Winebarger. I hope you remember what you guys put your parents through :) Little Miss Delaney will try and keep those two out of trouble all the time.